Highly analytical and strategic, with ability to develop roadmaps for more transparent, integrated & efficient solutions. Proficient in Microsoft Office, WordPress, Slack, HubSpot, Google Apps, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Squarespace, among others.
Internationally experienced with onsite and remote consulting projects. Able to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with multiple teams across different time zones.
“I strive to attract international brands, collectors, educators, the local and international business class, and major press. The result is that community, patrons, galleries, collectives, artists and tastemakers all converge to share in the experience, making art real and accessible. In short, tailoring the event to the host city, capturing its spirit and personality, providing a grand showcase of local, national and international contemporary art.”
+Research & Analysis
+Strong Work Ethic
+Works Under Pressure
- Customer Service: Handled all client needs before, during, and after art fair hours; Provided and analyzed exit surveys and follow-up for post-event evaluation; Built personal working relationships with each client.
- Coordination: Simultaneously managed 40 to 50 clients at one time for each event; coordinated the exhibition floor plan and hired/supervised 24-hour security. Tracked food and beverage sales, fuel levels for the generators, crisis control, and front-of-house management.
- Food and Beverage: Sourced and managed catering, bar services, and liquor licensing for each event.
- Curation: Using the expertise from my Masters Degree in Fine Art, I curated interactive, sometimes branded installations for guests to interact with.
- Invoicing: Involved each client, tracked invoice dates, and sent payment reminders.
- Pitch: Pitched potential clients and sold exhibition space ($5,000-$40,000 per space).
- Cold Calls: Built a client rolodex by cold calling art galleries and artists.
- CRM: Created and executed customer relation strategies in Hubspot and Capsule.
- Sponsorship: Worked with leading brands including: Mercedes Benz, Lufthansa, Hennessey, Heineken, Amazon Art, Google Hangouts, Pepsi, Deep Eddy Vodka, Sixpoint Brewery.
- Art Sales: Worked in three NYC galleries, strategically catering to clients needs and finding the perfect pieces to suit their aesthetics.
- E-blasts: Cultivated a 62,000-person mailing list with a 32% open rate using Mailchimp, Madmimi, and Constant Contact.
- Guerilla Marketing: Deployed guerilla marketing teams to attract visitors to events (street art, stickers, banners, posters, sandwich boards).
- Social Media: Fluent in all Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Linkedin, Twitter) and professional resources like Hootsuite, Social Captain, Robo-Insta.
- Advertising: Analyzed media distribution and impressions to strategically place advertisements in the most relevant print and digital publications.
- PR: Researched and worked with top public relations companies, collaborated in press planning, and edited press releases.
- Employees and Interns: Delegated responsibilities to multiple team members while managing quotas, RAG charts, and weekly meetings.
- Graphic Design: Created all logos, advertisements, pamphlets, and print materials for event networking and marketing using Adobe Photoshop and Indesign.
- Website: Learned WordPress and Squarespace to develop websites for all three art fair brands, as well as private clients.
- Pitch Decks: Crafted pitch decks for a wide array of audiences, such as venues, sponsors, art galleries, and local governments using: Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel and Word and Google Sheets, Google Apps.